Brian and Niki, The Owners
- Brian and Niki are two very special people. They have lived in the Haines City, Polk County area for most of their life. Along with their two daughters they enjoy life here in the Haines City area. When Johnny's Automotive was established in 2006 they chose the name as an homage to Brian's grandfather for his philanthropy and generosity throughout the Polk County area. To this day they enjoy most when they can be part of giving back to the community.
Donations and support are given to many local organizations. Many youth sports teams have come to rely on Johnny's to give their annual support for uniforms, equipment and travel expenses. Currently both youth baseball and basketball enjoy support. Meals on Wheels and a similar charity located in Mexico also both receive support several times a year.
The list could go on, helping those in need is truly part of Brian and Niki's personal mission to better those around them. This has become a theme and is expressed daily at Johnny's Automotive. The entire Johnny's team is encouraged to give of their time and resources and bring personal issues dear to their heart back to management for consideration.
Niki (Haines City), Owner
- Here you will meet Niki, a bright and warm smile along with the sincerity of someone with a huge heart. Always the first to say, "What can I do to help?" to her team and the customers. She will be glad to make your experience a great one!
Aaron (Haines City) ASE certified C1 & P1, Service
- A Service Advisor with a heart of gold. He would give you the shirt off his back when you are in need. Many times, you will meet Aaron during the process of the repair needs and pricing explanation. Always ready to explain (sometimes over explain) your current needs and any issues to plan for in the future. A long time Davenport resident he and his wife raised 3 boys who have since moved out and started their own journeys in life.
Mike Z (Haines City), Service
- Mike has come to us as a Service Advisor with over 15 years experience. Working at Ford Motor Company for many years he brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to proper vehicle repair and recommendations. He lives in the Davenport area with his wife, daughter and 2 dogs. He loves the RV life, going camping in his time off.
Rebecca (Haines City), Service
- Rebecca has come to us as a Service Advisor. Rebecca's passion has always been taking care of people. After her decade plus career at Aldi Supermarkets as a Team Supervisor she has joined us with great enthusiasm. She also helped her husband grow an amazing local landscaping company starting in 2006. A bright star on Johnny's team, bringing all of that knowledge with her! She along with her husband and son live nearby enjoying an outdoors lifestyle.
Harold (Haines City) Ase Master Tech Certified A1-a8, Shop Coach
- Harold, a man of great knowledge. Kia certified, Volkswagen certified with over 10 years experience at each. He comes to us with so much European car knowledge that we can not mention it all here. When you need a trouble shooter Harold is our guy! Harold and His wife live in the Champions Gate area enjoying the RV life and travel when they can.
Luis (Haines City), Technician
- A guy that can do it all. Luis' specialty besides being an awesome guy is brakes, AC and suspension. A family man like so many we have at Johnny's. Luis along with his wife and son enjoy just relaxing and having time together. Luis' passion is racing cars, especially Hondas. Currently working on his own car here in Florida. He travels to Puerto Rico where he is always working on the engine and transmission he plans to install one day.
Willie (Haines City), Technician
- Willie comes to us from many years of the Euro car circuit. BMW, Audi, Volvo and Mercedes have been his passion. Willie is one of those guys every team needs. You can hand him anything and Willie figures it out. We are blessed to have him on our team. Willie is an avid Jet skier and family man. As part of a Jet Ski Club he takes his family many times a year on large scale jet ski trips. Most notable in 2022 he was part of a group of over 20,000 that gathered for a week in North Carolina!
Jesus (Haines City), Technician
- Known around Johnny's as "The Bull" Jesus does a lot of the heavy lifting. Jesus brings us over 20 years' experience in suspension work, struts, ball joints, engine swaps. The stuff that makes the rest of us lose sleep. It has been rumored that he can lift a car with one hand! Jesus is another guy looking after his beautiful family in between rebuilding cars.
Edgar (Haines City) ASE certified, Technician
- A great family man that will treat your car like it is his own. He runs our oil and lube bay. Many times, Edgar will be the friendly face you get to meet when coming by for general maintenance like an oil change and air filters. He has a great knowledge of cars and loves to share it!
Brandon (Haines City), Technician
- Our alignment and tire guru. If it is crooked or won't roll it won't be for Brandon to get it right once on the job! Brandon specializes in alignments and tires. Brandon has extensive Hunter training and has taken the Toyo Tire Master Class as well. In his off time he loves to golf and just hang out with his family. You won't go wrong if you get a chance to meet him.
Mike H (Winter Haven), Service
- Managing the Winter Haven location Mike makes us all proud to know him. One of those first to arrive and last to leave type guys that every shop needs. Mike keeps the day to day on track. Mike has a large family and does all he can to enjoy spending time with his kids and grandkids when he can. One of his passions is working with his grandson who plays travel baseball. His true spirit of doing his all shines through when taking his grandson all through-out central Florida and occasionally out of state to various ball fields. Play ball Mike!
Richard (Winter Haven), Service
- Richard champions from many years as a parts manager. Having well over 10 years alone as the commercial manager of Autozone. Richard is part of the two man crew in Winter Haven. Shining his bright smile and putting customers at ease. They know they can always count on Richard to take care of their needs and treat them fairly. What we know about Richard is he loves his large family and Red Lobster! His hobby is having zoom meetings several times a week with his extensive family throughout the country. Traveling to Puerto Rico is also part of his plans several times a year.
Rickey (Winter Haven), Shop Coach
- Rickey is our Testing, Diagnosing and overall fixer of everything! Rickey steps in when the going gets tough. Some problems are a real challenge, and Rickey will always step up. After having a vast career throughout central Florida, he retired after more than 15 years at his last location. We were so fortunate to drag him out of retirement to come join our team! Rickey and his wife still enjoy date nights and cruising around town. You never know when you may run into him out around Winter Haven.
Tyler (Winter Haven), Technician
- A Toyota dealer mechanic for almost a decade. He brings a wealth of dealer knowledge with him. He does it all, but his specialty is all things A/C. Need it cold? Just call on Tyler. An excellent mechanic and another great family man as well. You won't go wrong if Tyler is assigned to your vehicle.
Rob (Winter Haven) ASE certified A 4,5 & 6, Technician
- Rob comes to Winter Haven with several decades as a trained Ford certified mechanic. If it is broken he can fix it! You know the right guy is on the job when you see Rob under the hood. An awesome family guy as well. Working with his son through baseball practice and staying very close with his dad. Rob is truly one of the best.
Taylor (Winter Haven), Technician
- After his 4 years in the Army Taylor has had his hands in a few different career paths. He decided to stick with the automotive industry and use his heavy machinery repair training. He has been a great addition to the Johnny's family. Working diligently he is meticulous and makes sure quality control is his priority number one. Taylor enjoys his family time and at our last company bowling outing proved to be a force to reckoned with!
Kevin (Lake Wales), Service
- Kevin "The Beard" Dawson has an interesting and wonderful story. As the manager and an advisor in Lake Wales he came from a family owned automotive repair shop. He grew up in the business and has well over 30 years of blood, sweat and tears into the Lake Wales location. How is that possible since Lake Wales is new to the Johnny's team of locations? Well Kevin's family owned this shop previously. Kevin's grandad opened the shop in 1950! When Kevin's parents decided to retire the rest was history! Kevin and his crew joined the Johnny's Automotive family and the team is so happy to have them aboard. A truly great crew! Kevin spends his time with his wife and 5 kids camping and hunting. They are a true outdoor family and great people.
Sahra (Lake Wales), Service
- A bright spot at Johnny's and always willing to help. You will always walk away smiling after a conversation with Sahra. She may even offer you a ride home if your repairs will take some time. A hard worker taking continued education courses at night.
Ramon (Lake Wales) ASE Master Tech Certified A1-A8,
Shop Coach & Implementer, all locations
- Saving the best for last. Every shop needs that guy that knows how to do it all and get you through the day. That's Ramon! As the shop foreman he oversees the day to day work, and if the guys need a helping hand or get a little stuck Ramon is just the guy to call on. Bringing us over 25 years' experience Ramon hears his name called out several times a day. Between you and me he probably has a shirt with an "S" on it under his work shirt! Maybe we need a phone booth?! Ramon spent many years in New York but raised his family and spent the majority of time near the Haines City area.
Jerry (Lake Wales), Technician
- What can we say about Jerry? A retired Army Vet and good guy through and through. Jerry will give you the shirt off his back and whatever he has left in his pocket if you need help. He brings over 30 years of automotive experience and he had worked with Kevin's crew for many many years. He specializes in everything. If it rolls and has an engine Jerry is your guy. Jerry and his wife have been longtime Polk County residents and enjoy traveling in their spare time.
Shawn (Lake Wales), Technician
- Shawn was part of that original crew with Kevin and Jerry. He is another one with 30 plus years in the game! Similar to Jerry if it rolls and has a motor shawn will get it working again. Shawn seems to have a way with front suspension and changes out water pumps in his sleep! Shawn is a great mechanic and we are so happy to have him on the Johnny's Automotive team. He and his wife are avid movie fans, and enjoy dinner out with friends.
Brandon (Lake Wales), Technician
- After several years in the automotive business, and starting a new family, Brandon was looking for a long term steady place to hang his hat. Fortunately, on a visit he saw Johnny's vibe and decided we would be a great fit for him. We are so happy he did! He brings his many years experience and workhorse ethics to us. He is fantastic at those hard to discover issues. He along with his wife and 3 kids have extensive roots in the area.