We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Brian and Niki, The Owners
- Brian and Niki are two very special people. They have lived in the Haines City, Polk County area for most of their life. Along with their two daughters they enjoy life here in the Haines City area. When Johnny's Automotive was established in 2006 they chose the name as an homage to Brian's grandfather for his philanthropy and generosity throughout the Polk County area. To this day they enjoy most when they can be part of giving back to the community.
Donations and support are given to many local organizations. Many youth sports teams have come to rely on Johnny's to give their annual support for uniforms, equipment and travel expenses. Currently both youth baseball and basketball enjoy support. Meals on Wheels and a similar charity located in Mexico also both receive support several times a year.
The list could go on, helping those in need is truly part of Brian and Niki's personal mission to better those around them. This has become a theme and is expressed daily at Johnny's Automotive. The entire Johnny's team is encouraged to give of their time and resources and bring personal issues dear to their heart back to management for consideration.
- Here you will meet Niki, a bright and warm smile along with the sincerity of someone with a huge heart. Always the first to say, "What can I do to help?" to her team and the customers. She will be glad to make your experience a great one!
- Brian and Niki's eldest daughter has joined our team up front! A bright spot at Johnny's and always willing to help. You will always walk away smiling after a conversation with Sahra. She may even offer you a ride home if your repairs will take some time. A hard worker taking college courses at night.
- When we think of Kaylee, we think of a bubble of sunshine! Warm and friendly with a of touch happy-go-lucky. You will be a better person after meeting Kaylee! Much like Sahra always there to help and attending college in her off hours. With these two young ladies we can't go wrong!
- A guy with a heart of gold. He would give you the shirt off his back when you are in need. Many times, you will meet Aaron during the process of the repair needs and pricing explanation. Always ready to explain (sometimes over explain) your current needs and any issues to plan for in the future. A long time Davenport resident he and his wife raised 3 boys who have since moved out and started their own journeys in life.
- A great family man that will treat your car like it is his own. He runs our oil and lube bay. Many times, Edgar will be the friendly face you get to meet when coming by for general maintenance like an oil change and air filters. He has a great knowledge of cars and loves to share it!
- A Toyota dealer mechanic for almost a decade. He brings a wealth of dealer knowledge with him. He does it all, but his specialty is all things A/C. Need it cold? Just call on Tyler. An excellent mechanic and another great family man as well. You won't go wrong if Tyler is assigned to your vehicle.
- After serving in the Army, an Infinity/Nissan dealership became his foothold. He brought his 7 year tenure to Johnny's as a top level Alignment and Tire technician. His wonderful wife and kids only complaint is that he constantly tries to align and straighten everything in the house!
- Known around Johnny's as "The Bull" Jesus does a lot of the heavy lifting. Jesus brings us over 20 years' experience in suspension work, struts, ball joints, engine swaps. The stuff that makes the rest of us lose sleep. It has been rumored that he can lift a car with one hand! Jesus is another guy looking after his beautiful family in between rebuilding cars.
- Saving the best for last. Every shop needs that guy that knows how to do it all and get you through the day. That's Ramon! As the shop foreman he oversees the day to day work, and if the guys need a helping hand or get a little stuck Ramon is just the guy to call on. Bringing us over 25 years' experience Ramon hears his name called out several times a day. Between you and me he probably has a shirt with an "S" on it under his work shirt! Maybe we need a phone booth?! Ramon spent many years in New York but raised his family and spent the majority of time near the Haines City area.
Johnny's did a great Job on my ignition switch. Brian, Niki and Aaron took care of us from start to finish. Aaron walked through everything from what to expect to great pricing. Thanks - will be back
Excellent service from start to finish. Greeted warmly as I walked into the doors. They let me know everything that was going on throughout the day. This is a great shop with great people working there. This is my new "go to" for all my car service needs. Thanks guys and gals.
I have been searching for an honest, reasonable mechanic since I moved here 4 years ago. Search complete. I will be bringing all my cars here and recommending them to all my family and friends.
This is the only place I would trust or touch my vehicle. They are a class act. You should be taking your vehicles there if your not. My rating is 100 +. There people there are the best as well. Thanks for sure.
I took my Volkswagen to get an alignment and I couldn't have been happier! I was greeted as soon as I walked into the shop and was offered refreshments. I will definitely be coming back to service my car. The prices are reasonable and I would recommend them to anyone!
Everyone at Johnny's is concerned that you are well taken care of. They know how to take care of cars and they know how to take care of people! No other place to go but Johnny's!