Brian and Niki, The Owners
- Brian and Niki are two very special people. They have lived in the Haines City, Polk County area for most of their life. Along with their two daughters they enjoy life here in the Haines City area. When Johnny's Automotive was established in 2006 they chose the name as an homage to Brian's grandfather for his philanthropy and generosity throughout the Polk County area. To this day they enjoy most when they can be part of giving back to the community.
Donations and support are given to many local organizations. Many youth sports teams have come to rely on Johnny's to give their annual support for uniforms, equipment and travel expenses. Currently both youth baseball and basketball enjoy support. Meals on Wheels and a similar charity located in Mexico also both receive support several times a year.
The list could go on, helping those in need is truly part of Brian and Niki's personal mission to better those around them. This has become a theme and is expressed daily at Johnny's Automotive. The entire Johnny's team is encouraged to give of their time and resources and bring personal issues dear to their heart back to management for consideration.
Niki (Haines City)
- Here you will meet Niki, a bright and warm smile along with the sincerity of someone with a huge heart. Always the first to say, "What can I do to help?" to her team and the customers. She will be glad to make your experience a great one!
Aaron (Haines City) ASE certified C1 & P1
- A Service Advisor with a heart of gold. He would give you the shirt off his back when you are in need. Many times, you will meet Aaron during the process of the repair needs and pricing explanation. Always ready to explain (sometimes over explain) your current needs and any issues to plan for in the future. A long time Davenport resident he and his wife raised 3 boys who have since moved out and started their own journeys in life.
Mike Z (Haines City)
- Mike has come to us as a Service Advisor with over 15 years experience. Working at Ford Motor Company for many years he brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to proper vehicle repair and recommendations. He lives in the Davenport area with his wife, daughter and 2 dogs. He loves the RV life, going camping in his time off.
Rebecca (Haines City)
- Rebecca has come to us as a Service Advisor. Rebecca's passion has always been taking care of people. After her decade plus career at Aldi Supermarkets as a Team Supervisor she has joined us with great enthusiasm. She also helped her husband grow an amazing local landscaping company starting in 2006. A bright star on Johnny's team, bringing all of that knowledge with her! She along with her husband and son live nearby enjoying an outdoors lifestyle.
Harold (Haines City) ASE Master Tech Certified A1-A8
Kia / Volkswagen & Ford Certified
- Harold, a man of great knowledge. Kia certified, Volkswagen certified with over 10 years experience at each. He comes to us with so much European car knowledge that we can not mention it all here. When you need a trouble shooter Harold is our guy! Harold and His wife live in the Champions Gate area enjoying the RV life and travel when they can.
Edgar (Haines City) ASE certified
- A great family man that will treat your car like it is his own. He runs our oil and lube bay. Many times, Edgar will be the friendly face you get to meet when coming by for general maintenance like an oil change and air filters. He has a great knowledge of cars and loves to share it!
Tyler (Haines City)
- A Toyota dealer mechanic for almost a decade. He brings a wealth of dealer knowledge with him. He does it all, but his specialty is all things A/C. Need it cold? Just call on Tyler. An excellent mechanic and another great family man as well. You won't go wrong if Tyler is assigned to your vehicle.
Tomas (Haines City) Hunter Certified
- After serving in the Army, an Infinity/Nissan dealership became his foothold. He brought his 7 year tenure to Johnny's as a top level Alignment and Tire technician. His wonderful wife and kids only complaint is that he constantly tries to align and straighten everything in the house!
Jesus (Haines City)
- Known around Johnny's as "The Bull" Jesus does a lot of the heavy lifting. Jesus brings us over 20 years' experience in suspension work, struts, ball joints, engine swaps. The stuff that makes the rest of us lose sleep. It has been rumored that he can lift a car with one hand! Jesus is another guy looking after his beautiful family in between rebuilding cars.
Mike I (Haines City) Ford Certified
- Mike I is a great technician with over a decade experience. He comes to Haines City as a team leader and quality control guru. Between his amazing Ford career and working on both his ASE Master Tech accreditation and leadership skills through furthered education he is an exciting addition to our crew! He, his wife and 2 children enjoy family time and travel when able.
Sahra (Winter Haven)
- A bright spot at Johnny's and always willing to help. You will always walk away smiling after a conversation with Sahra. She may even offer you a ride home if your repairs will take some time. A hard worker taking continued education courses at night.
Mark (Winter Haven)
- Coming to us with many years of experience in the construction business, Mark was looking for a way to break from a strictly transactional business. He wanted to meet people one on one and actually help guide them into making great choices. Mark has been a perfect addition to our counter team! He and his wife are local residents enjoying riding their motorcycle on the weekends.
Rob (Winter Haven) ASE certified A 4,5 & 6
- Rob comes to Winter Haven with several decades as a trained Ford certified mechanic. If it is broken he can fix it! You know the right guy is on the job when you see Rob under the hood. An awesome family guy as well. Working with his son through baseball practice and staying very close with his dad. Rob is truly one of the best.
Ramon (Winter Haven) ASE Certified A 1,4,5,6,7 & 8
- Saving the best for last. Every shop needs that guy that knows how to do it all and get you through the day. That's Ramon! As the shop foreman he oversees the day to day work, and if the guys need a helping hand or get a little stuck Ramon is just the guy to call on. Bringing us over 25 years' experience Ramon hears his name called out several times a day. Between you and me he probably has a shirt with an "S" on it under his work shirt! Maybe we need a phone booth?! Ramon spent many years in New York but raised his family and spent the majority of time near the Haines City area.