Employ the Superstars
Never put money ahead of people
Fuel growth and innovation in everything we do
Be a pillar in our community
Provide our team members with a FUN and stable work environment
Be passionate in everything we do
Deliver the WOW factor in our customer service
Be more than just an experience and set a new standard
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Johnny's checked my starter thoroughly and found nothing which was very reassuring. Since nothing needed repair, I wasn't charged a dime for the service which means that Johnny's is truly a reputable auto maintenance repair shop that isn't after gouging anyone that brings their car in. Honesty and integrity is what Johnny's stands by. I will share this experience with our community's Next Door. Johnny's keeps earning five stars!