Employ the Superstars
Never put money ahead of people
Fuel growth and innovation in everything we do
Be a pillar in our community
Provide our team members with a FUN and stable work environment
Be passionate in everything we do
Deliver the WOW factor in our customer service
Be more than just an experience and set a new standard
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Very efficient operation - I received an email reconfirming my appointment with service request. Their staff is very organized and upon checking they give you details of service being done with price so there are no surprises - pricing is fair. The mechanic recommended other services with price quote but there was no high pressure sales pitch. Very nice staff and they have a very nice waiting area with TV, magazines, coffee station and restroom.
Good service good price ;) very clean and comfortable, the staff is very helpful and polite. Johnny's Automotive LLC is a star, love this place.
The place was very clean, staff was very friendly, professional, efficient and thorough! They took the time to show and explain whatever needed to be addressed and were very helpful with recommendations as well. I would recommend Johnny's to friends and family!
Johnny's Automotive is the best place to have work done on your Automotive. I highly recommend for all your auto needs. Their employee's are very knowledgeable and polite. Their waiting area is very clean they have a large TV, cellphone charging area, coffee, drinks and snacks. I will never have anyone else work on my car. They are so popular you do have to make an appointment. If your car needs to be there for a long time. They will offer you a ride and pick you up if needed. Jonny's Automotive is a family business and when you visit you feel like you're part of that family. One more thing, they do call you just to see if you are happy with the work that was done on the car. Like I said family. Update 5-17-22 Thank you Johnny's for all the work you have done to my car, I will be back. The funny thing is that I trust Johnny's Automotive 100% with my car. I do not trust the dealership that I bought the car from. That is saying something about how good and reliable Johnny's Automotive is.